With the playstore being constantly updated with newer and more exciting games that push the limit of innovation, it takes a truly unique idea to come out of the fray and appeal to the masses. Euro Train Simulator for PC is one such game. Simulation games have been around for a while and there have been amazing advancements in that genre. Euro Train Simulator for PC is just another, in the increasing number of brilliantly realized simulation games available for the android devices.
Euro Train Simulator for PC by Highbrow Interactive, as is evident from the title, puts the player in charge of a Euro Train. The goal is to travel from one place to another following the railroads while controlling the train. Euro Train Simulator for PC is extremely realistic in terms of gameplay.
There is a speed to limit as to how fast you should drive in order to not get derailed. A wide variety of scenarios featuring real life places in Europe. Different camera modes for the player to play around with. Like from inside the train, from a third person perspective, a cinematic mode and even a from the top look. Although the graphics are the not the greatest in Euro Train Simulator for PC, they serve their purpose well and manage to put the player in the mind of a train driver.
There are different modes available to be played. Career mode allow the player to start a career as a train driver. Completing each scenario to become more experienced and unlock more locations. Alternatively, Quick mode is more in spirit of a simulation, allowing the player to fully customize the scenario to fit his preference.So, if you’re interested in downloading and installing Euro Train Simulator for PC, simply follow the instructions below.
Download Euro Train Simulator for PC:
To download Euro Train Simulator for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Euro Train Simulator using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the game. Once the game has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Euro Train Simulator for PC.
Train Sim 15 on your computer :-
To get Train Sim 15 up and running on your computer, an emulator that runs on Windows and helps run Android is required. Andy does the job.
Andy, as an emulator helps you access the Google Play Store on your computer. From this, you’ll be able to download your favorite apps and games from the Play Store and directly onto your computer.
How to Download Train Sim 15 for your PC :-
- Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
- Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
- Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Train Sim 15 download.
- Find Train Sim 15 and start the installation.
- Launch the game and you can now play Sky Streaker on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touch screen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
- You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS to the installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support.