Unblock Facebook In PC :- Messaging, sharing, posting, liking, commenting, events, advertisements, promotions, and friends and much more. All we get on a single platform social network that is Facebook and I strongly believe that staying away from him is really a difficult task. For people like me, it acts as a dependency-inducing frequent temptation to check my profile and schedule. These methods will teach you how to unblock facebook at school or work without proxy and proxy as well.
The obstacle between me and my Facebook timeline is the blockage created by the network administrator that stops Facebook to open to my Wi-Fi college. It is basically done by blocking the IP address of the particular computer in the DNS server so that access to the particular website is completely prevented. If this is the case with you too try these steps and unlock Facebook at school or college.
CLICK HERE To Play ICE AGE VILLAGE on your PC
Ways to Unblock Facebook at School/College/University :-
Method 1- IP Address :
If you are on Windows, follow these steps :-
- Press Win+R key, a Run Command dialog box will open.
- Enter the following command and hit OK.
- ping facebook.com -t
- Note- You can also obtain IP for the address in various IP tool and Linux and MAC use Ping command into the terminal window.
- Copy this IP address and paste it on your browser.
- Hence now you can access facebook.com on your browser at your school or college Wi-Fi.
CLICK HERE To Block Unwanted Adds And Websites On your PC
Method 2- DNS Server Address :-
In this condition Unblock Facebook by using different DNS servers such as Open DNS Server or Google Public DNS Server.
If you are on Windows, follow these steps:
- Control Panel>> Network and Internet Connections >>> Network Connections
- On the icon of connection status through which you have internet connection, Right Click on it.
- In Properties, click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Put any of this value in the server of DNS.
- For OpenDNS server- 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- For Google DNS server- 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Method 3- Use of Proxy Site :-
Many at time the overused proxy websites are already blocked by network admin hence it is advisable to search for many number of proxy sites and use them one by one at your school or college Wi-Fi.
This method reduces the browsing speed significantly but still you can enjoy Facebook with less technical effort.
CLICK HERE To Download PowerAmp For PC Free