Kik Messenger has always been one of the most popular messenger application amongst us, and we know how easily this Kik Messenger can be run on smartphones based on the operating system of Android (developed by Google) or iOS (developed by Apple). But, the point of consideration is, can this Kik Messenger be run on our personal computers based on the operating system of Windows (developed by Microsoft) or Mac (developed by Apple). The answer is, yes! It can be run on our personal computer.
In the following sections of this article, we will illustrate how you can run Kik Messenger on personal computers running on the operating system of Windows and that of Mac.
The Different Steps to Download Kik Messenger on Personal Computer Running on Microsoft Windows Operating System
Follow the below mentioned easy steps to download Kik Messenger and enjoy it on your Personal computer which runs on the operating system called Windows developed by Microsoft.
- Since Kik Messenger is not a direct application or software for Microsoft Windows, you need a third party application to run the software. This is NOX Player. Download NOX Player from the internet to your computer
- Install and launch NOX Player. Once you do so, you will find Play Store there.
- Open play store and then search up for Kik Messenger in play store.
- Download and install Kik Messenger on your Microsoft Windows-powered personal computer
The Different Steps to Download Kik Messenger on Personal Computer Running on Apple Mac (Mac Book)
Follow the below mentioned easy steps to download Kik Messenger and enjoy it on your Personal computer which runs on the operating system called Mac developed by Apple.
- Since Kik Messenger is not a messenger which is primarily designed to be run on an Apple Mac powered personal computer, you will need a third party application which will help you download Kik Messenger on your Apple Mac personal computer
- Now, you have two choices, either Andy Emulator or BlueStacks. Anyone of this two third-party application will do the job for you. So, download whichever one you find it easier to use
- After installing the application, you need to run the application
- Instantly you will find an android experience with play store. That is what you need. Go to play store and search for Kik Messenger
- After you find the application successfully, download and install the application. Please check all the prompts and give access to the permissions required to download and install the application.
- Once your application is installed, open the app and enjoy Kik Messenger on your Apple Mac personal computer.
Do remember that there is no App Store emulator and thus, if you need to use Kik Messenger on your Apple Mac personal computer, you need to download any one of the two mentioned android emulators. Generally, these applications are used for Apple Mac Book Air and Pro.
Whether your personal computer runs on Windows or whether it runs on Mac. Now, you shouldn’t have a problem and should be able to download, install and use Kik Messenger on your personal computer in about 5 minutes. Hopefully, all of you did understand all the processes explained above.