Has it ever happened to you that you have accidentally deleted your files, photos or videos? This is quite common with the smartphone users. The first thing you should do is to stop yourself from getting a panic attack as it would be of no use. It is advisable not to save anything else or switch off your device. It would be better for you to turn off the data connection or Wi-Fi so that your device doesn’t take any auto-updates. There is always a way out to your problems. Here we are providing you with some programs that helps in recovering the lost data on your Android.
FonePaw Android Data Recovery program is an effective software that helps in recovering your lost and deleted text messages, call logs, contacts, photos, audios, videos and all other documents from your Android device (phone/tabs) and SD card. It has a user-friendly interface with hassle-free navigation. It is compatible with Android devices across multiple brands with various OS versions (Samsung, Sony, HTC, Google, Motorola, Asus, ZTE, Huawei, Acer etc.). With a powerful data recovering capacity, it may prove to be the best tool to retrieve all your lost or deleted data.
- Use a USB data cable to connect your Android device to your computer.
- Select the type of files you want to retrieve.
- Selectively choose the files for scanning.
- See the scan result and recover the files you want.
Download FonePaw Android Data Recovery
Recovering the lost data on your Android (if your device is not rooted):
If you are using an Android device which is not rooted, the Patent Bolt community would suggest you download a software called Recuva. Apart from recovering documents and other types of files, Recuva can also recover memory cards, external hard drives and USB sticks. Files from newly formatted or damaged drives can also be retrieved.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable. If you are trying to recover files on your memory card, you can use a Micro SD card adapter.
- Select the type of files you are trying to recover.
- Once your files are recovered, try saving them on a different storage device.
- If you are looking for the deleted files on your internal storage, go to Settings => About Phone => Build Number and tap the Build Number option seven times.
Recovering the lost data on your Android (if your device is rooted):
- Go to Google Play Store to download Undeleter.
- Select the device storage (internal or external) you want to recover the data.
- Scan the selected device. This process may take up to 10 minutes depending on the memory and the amount of data stored.
- Once the scanning is done, the recovered data returns to the place where it was previously saved.