It’s About Time is a tower defense free video game. The game comes as a sequel to the popular Plants vs. Zombies, is developed by PopCap Games and published by Electronic Arts. The game was officially released worldwide on August 15, 2013, on App Store and on October 23, 2013, on Google Play Store.
Let us discuss the gameplay of Plants vs. Zombie 2. A new power-up, Plant Food has been included in this game which allows the plants to power-up for differing amounts of time. Every plant has its own abilities. Although Players can complete the game without purchasing the abilities, some of the abilities can be obtained throughout the game. The beginners can choose to start with a tutorial explaining the basics of the game. At the start, the players are taken to Ancient Egypt (time-travels). The players have to earn World Keys to unlock a series of period settings i.e. Worlds (requires a particular number of stars in the earlier updates). They can also use the in-app purchase to gain an access to Worlds.
Features of Plant vs. Zombies 2:
- Meet new plants and zombies:
- Plants: Fire Peashooter, Pepper-pult, Laser Bean, Bonk Choy and the prickly Homing Thistle.
- Zombies: Troglobite, Chicken Wrangler Zombie, Swashbuckler Zombie, Wizard Zombie, Jetpack Zombie, Weasel Hoarder.
- Strategy: Choose all your plants wisely for every level. Feed your plants when they need it the most and keep them supercharged. Use amazing touch controls to flick, freeze and zap the zombies off your lawn.
- Vasebreaker: The #1 mini-game from its predecessor Plants vs. Zombies, defeat the incessant zombie waves in Vasebreaker. Use the power-ups like Butterizer or X-Ray vase vision to fight the zombies in the game.
- Zen Garden: Unlock your very own Zen Garden. Flick the zombies to win sprouts and plant them in the Zen Garden to win extra “Boom” in your blooms.
- Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC: Defeat the Zomboss at the end of each level, who is there to challenge all your defenses.
- Newly added levels:
- Pyramid of Doom
- Big Bad Butte
- Dead Man’s Booty
- Arthur’s Challenge
- Terror from Tomorrow
- Tiki Torch-er
- Icebound Battleground
- Travel Log: Look out for your travel log to venture into exciting quests.