Revo Uninstaller is a utility software which uninstalls programs for Microsoft Windows and in addition removes files and entries of Windows registry (a database which stores the low-level settings and applications that choose the registry) that are left behind by the Windows uninstall functions. It is developed by VS Revo Group.
Features of Revo Uninstaller Pro (Professional)
- Uninstaller: The search option in the uninstaller finds the list of installed apps just by entering the first few alphabets of their name. Using advanced algorithms, it can search the drivers, Windows services, Shell extensions, File associations, COM components, program settings and much more.
- Forced Uninstall: This feature allows the user to clean the leftovers of incomplete installations and already installed programs keeping the accuracy and safety of the results. It also helps to remove the unlisted programs corrupted installed programs.
- Quick and Multiple Uninstall: Use the quick uninstall tool to uninstall multiple programs at one go.
- Real-Time Installation Monitor: This feature allows the user to monitor the installation of a program. It identifies and detects the system changes throughout the installation process simultaneously and corrects it accordingly.
- Logs Database: It has a logs database of the traced programs managed by the Revo Uninstaller Pro’s team. These logs are stored on their web server so that the user can use them to uninstall the programs.
- Manage Installation Logs: A user can edit and manage the data and properties, import or export a log to his/her own Revo Uninstaller Pro.
- Multi-Level Backup System: The uninstaller creates the backups of the removed files, folders, values and registry keys.
The other levels include—creating system restore point, full registry backup before each uninstall and full registry backup of each day after Revo Uninstaller Pro started.
- Hunter Mode: This mode allows the user to uninstall, delete or stop the programs by simply dragging the Hunter window, quickly launch toolbars in the open program’s window.
Additional Cleaning Tools
- Junk File Cleaner: It allows the user to clean different types of junk and unwanted files that are created by the Windows apps.
- Windows Tool: This feature gives you a quick and one-click access to many Windows utilities such as — System Restore, Network Information, System Properties, Disk Defragmenter, Shared Folders etc.
- Autorun Manager: Manage the programs that automatically load at the time of Windows startup. The user can easily enable or disable apps from auto starting. Also, get the detailed information like the program’s description, publisher, launch path etc.
- Cleaners: In addition, Revo Uninstaller Pro also has Browsers Cleaner, MS Office Cleaner and Windows Cleaner.
- Evidence Remover: Restore the data you have deleted even from the recycle bin. There is even a chance to recover the deleted data from 10 years older PC.
- Unrecoverable Delete: This feature makes it impossible to retrieve your deleted data for better safety even with the expensive and advanced tools available on the market.